Kings Tax Services 
Customer 100% Satisfaction is our goal 
Phone:250-590-7511 Toll Free Number 1-888-267-3228
     Important for changing address :
 If you moved, you need to change address by yourself , we can not change your address for you.
 Three ways to change your address, you may choose one of them:
1. Change address by phone 1-800-959-8281 “*” for live agent (please have your tax return information ready before calling)
2.Write a letter to Canada Revenue Aegency and sign your name on the paper.
  Mailing address:Canada Revenue Agency Tax Centre
                                9755 King George Boulevard
                                    Surrey BC  V3T 5E6
  Change address Sample Letter (Word document) Click: Change mailing address for tax.doc
3.If you have Canada Revenue Agency tax account,then you can change address online by yourself
 If you moved, but you didn't change your address, then you may not receive tax refund ,even you choose Bank direct depoist for your tax refund.
If you still have problem for changing address, please contact us by email or Phone:250-885-8290
Disclaimer: Kings Tax is not responsible for your tax refund if you moved and didn't change address with Canada Revenue Agency.