Kings Tax Services 
Customer 100% Satisfaction is our goal 
Phone:250-590-7511 Toll Free Number 1-888-267-3228
   Change or Add Direct Depoist For Tax Refund: 
1.If you want to change or add your bank information for your tax returns, you need the form T1DD,   Please click the link and Download T1DD As PDF format :  T1DD.pdf
2. If you want to cancel your direct depoist for tax refund, You can call Canada Revenue Agency to cancel direct depoist Phone#:1-800-959-8281 Press"*" for Live Agent, please have your income tax returns copy ready before calling
3.You also can write a letter to Canada Revenue Agency to cancel  direct depoist
    Please download and complete the form:Cancellation DD Request.doc
The Mailing address:Canada Revenue Agency Tax Centre
                                 9755 King George Boulevard
                                   Surrey BC  V3T 5E6
  Note: 1.if you closed or changed your bank information,but didn't update with Canada Revenue Agency, in this case, Tax office will mail a tax refund cheque instead.
           2. If you moved to new place, even you used Direct Depoist, you still need to update your mailing address with tax office. Please check our wesbite about changing address for tax returns.